Senior Director of Patient Affairs & Business development
25 years of experience
A profit and patient centric director of operations and business development, a motivating change leader, seasoned in healthcare management and leadership, strategy planning, business development, operational trouble-shooting and process improvement, quality standards and organizational policies and procedures
- A total of 16 years of experience in the private healthcare sector in Riyadh.
- Spearheaded the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies.
- Drove successful launching of expansion projects.
- Motivated and lead several departments with an entrepreneurial spirit and results –driven performance.
- A faculty member at the School of Business Management at Lebanese American University, 1996-2001.
- MBA - American University of Beirut.
- BA in Business Administration - American University of Beirut.