The Anesthesiology Department at Aldara Hospital and Medical Centre provides premium anesthesia-related services to ensure patient safety and comfort before, during and after surgery.
Our highly trained doctors cover anesthesia services for all patient groups undergoing minor or major operations in the following specialties: Dental, ENT, Endoscopy, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Urology, Plastic & Cosmetic, and Women’s Health.
- General anesthesia
- Regional anesthesia/analgesia
- Monitored anesthesia care (MAC) and conscious sedation
- Post-operative pain management, 24-hour service
- Obstetric analgesia service (painless labor), 24-hour epidural service
- Pain management
- Pre-Anesthesia Clinic (PAC)
Our world-class team of anesthesiologists conduct the PAC to assess patients prior to surgery to ensure that their anesthesia and surgery will be uneventful and that any potential risks are identified and mitigated. All anesthetic options are discussed in consultation with the patient during the visit.
Our anesthesia team works hand and hand with the surgeons to insure the best post operative outcome, and patient’s satisfaction.