The Emergency Department at Aldara Hospital and Medical Centre is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to treat patients requiring immediate and urgent care.
Fully equipped with the latest technologies, our facility is led by a team of world-class emergency physicians, nurses and healthcare professionals who are highly trained in the diagnosis and management of acute and urgent aspects of illness and injury affecting patients of all ages.
Patients with acute illness or injury can present at any time and our emergency department team will provide timely and appropriate treatment, establishing an effective early diagnosis to provide a successful treatment. Our Emergency Department is set up to provide prompt, first-line intervention for the full range of acute ailments, from life-threatening conditions to minor cuts and bruises some of which are listed as below:
Main features of our Department
- Chest pain
- Abdominal pain
- Acute headaches
- Breathing problems and difficulties
- Injuries (broken bones, cuts, minor burns)
- Childhood illnesses
- Acute gastroenteritis and dehydration
- 41 private examination rooms for patients and their families
- Dedicated staff
- Comfortable general waiting area
- 24-hour allied health support (including Lab, Imaging, Pharmacy, Respiratory Therapy)