The Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine at Aldara Hospital and Medical Center (AHMC) is committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive and holistic care that is individually tailored and delivered in a developmentally appropriate and family-centered manner.
Our world-class physicians recognize that experiences and behaviors beginning in childhood may have an impact on future adult health. Therefore, we are dedicated to working with children, young people and their families to prevent future disease by providing preventive measures, practical advice, and trusted guidance on healthy lifestyles.
Pediatric Conditions and Treatments
From birth through to age 18, the Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine provides care in a friendly and age-appropriate environment by highly experienced professionals who are passionate about child and adolescent health and wellbeing. Our experts adopt an interdisciplinary approach to managing acute illnesses, chronic diseases and behavioral and mental health based on the most recent evidence-based best practices and guidelines.
The Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicines’ team of world-class physicians provide both general and subspecialty pediatric care. Reasons to seek pediatric care include:
- Ensure your child is meeting milestones in growth, behavior and skills
- Childhood immunizations
- Perform well baby, well child and/ or well adolescent check-ups
- Diagnose and treat your child's acute or chronic illnesses, infections, injuries and other health conditions
- Diagnose and treat your child’s mental and emotional health needs
- Discuss and manage your child's nutrition and fitness needs
- Address school related issues
Reaching out and engaging with the community on child and adolescent health education, awareness and advocacy is also part of our global approach to pediatric care. This program keeps us engaged and up-to-date with the changing needs of our community.