Dr Mahmod Sheleby , Anesthesia specialist , born in Egypt in 1988 , graduated from menofia university 2010 then get my internship for one year in menofia university hospitals , then work as G.P at Egyptian MOH till 2013 then get residency program at Ahmed Maher Teaching Hospital, tertiary hospital in Cairo till 2016 then attached to Egyptian fellowship training program in Anesthesia for two year in different hospitals in Cairo.
Education and certificates:
- worked as anesthesia trainee - Egyptian fellowship hospitals in Cairo. (2017-2019)
- worked as anesthesia specialist - Alaraby International hospital. (JCI Approved) (2016-2019).
- worked as anesthesia resident - Ahmed Maher Teaching Hospital. (2013-2016).
- worked as G.P - Egyptian MOH. (2011-2012).
- worked as house officer- menofia university hospitals. (2010-2011).
- Egyptian fellowship in Anesthesia (Dec. 2019)
- Master degree in Anesthesia with very good degree- Ainshams university – Egypt (April 2017)
- MBBCH Medicine and surgery - faculty of medicine in menofia university (Dec 2010)
- Other certificates: Advanced cardiovascular life support (Jan 2019).