Dr. Abdulrahman AlFadda
Service Lead, Consultant
Specialty: Gastroenterology, obesity, Liver and advanced Endoscopy
Years of Experience:
19 years in residency.
11 years in GI service start
Credentials & Certifications:
- Canadian Fellowship in Advanced Therapeutic endoscopy.
- Canadian Fellowship Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Saudi Board of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Saudi Board of Internal Medicine.
Achievements & Awards:
- Upper GI endoscopy and colonoscopy
- ERCP and EUS
- Balloon insertion and removal
- Third Space endoscopy (ESD, POEM)
- Director of the Notes program at KFSH (surgical Endoscopy)
- Co-Director of Esophageal Program at KFSH - Riyadh
- Outstanding student in medicine college – KSH university, upon graduation
- Outstanding student in whole KSU university, upon graduation