Dr. Nadir Khir
Years of Experience:
Credentials & Certifications:
- Completed his post-doctoral fellowship in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism in 2014 at the University of Missouri (U.S.).
- Attained the Endocrine Certification in Neck Ultrasound (ECNU) from the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and more recently completed a certificate in global health from the University of Missouri.
- Holds certifications in problem-based learning in medical education from Maastricht University. Spoken at numerous national and international health conferences and meetings.
Achievements & Awards:
- Served as an Endocrinologist in the U.S.
- Specializes in the management of diabetes, metabolic disorders and obesity.
- International Affiliate of Henry Ford Medical Group
- Minority Guidance Reception Poster Award from the American Association of Clinical Endocrinology, 2013
- Partners of Excellence in Volunteer Services Award, from Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston.
- He has spoken at many national and international health conferences and meetings.
- Collaborating with physicians in Sudan and in Saudi Arabia on clinical research and quality improvement projects focused on population disparities in the prevalence and treatment of diabetes.