Dr. Nadir Khir
Chair Department of Internal Medicine
- 16 years of experience.
- Chair, Department of Internal Medicine, Aldara Hospital & Medical Center
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Medical School, AL Faisal University
- American Board of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- American Endocrine Certification in Neck Ultrasound (ECNU)
- American Society of Hypertension, Hypertension Specialist (HS)
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry- Osteoporosis (CCD)
- Recipient of the 2014 Future Leaders Advancing Research in Endocrinology (FLARE) Workshop Award, American Endocrine Society.
- Recipient of the 2013 Association of American Medical Colleges Minority Faculty Career Development Award.
- Recipient of the 2013 American Endocrine Society’s Minority Mentoring and Poster Award.
- Recipient of the 2008 Partners in Excellence Award Volunteer services, from Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.