Dr. NADIR KHIR
Years of Experience:
Credentials & Certifications:
- Completed his post-doctoral fellowship in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism in 2014 at the University of Missouri (U.S.).
- Attained the Endocrine Certification in Neck Ultrasound (ECNU) from the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and more recently completed a certificate in global health from the University of Missouri.
- Holds certifications in problem-based learning in medical education from Maastricht University. Spoken at numerous national and international health conferences and meetings.
Achievements & Awards:
- Is an International Affiliate of Henry Ford Medical Group, where he served as an endocrinologist in the U.S.
He specializes in the management of diabetes, metabolic disorders and obesity; collaborating with physicians in Sudan and in Saudi Arabia on clinical research and quality improvement projects focused on population disparities in the prevalence and treatment of diabetes.
- Recipient of the 2013 American Endocrine Society’s Minority Mentoring Reception Poster Award and of the 2008 Partners in Excellence Award Volunteer services, from Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.