Dr. Ghassan Alokby
Years of Experience:
Credentials & Certifications:
- Board certified in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery by the Saudi Commission of Health Specialties.
- Board certified by the European Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
- Rhinology and paranasal surgery Clinical Fellowship from the University of Iowa, IA USA.
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery Fellowship from The University of Miami – Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami USA.
- Clinical fellowship in Rhinology and Paranasal Sinus Surgery at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa, USA.
- Fellow of the American Rhinology Society.
Achievements & Awards:
- Nasal sinus
- Nasal and paranasal sinus tumor
- Allergic rhinitis
- Apnea and snorting
- Skull base Reconstruction
- Board certification with honors
- Author of Multiple text-book chapters in the field of rhinology – base of skull surgery
- Author of multiple articles published in peer reviewed journals
- Presential at national and international meetings
- published numerous peer-reviewed articles
- wrote several chapters in the bestselling Rhinology textbook, The Endoscopic Dissection Guide.