Dr. Imran Ilyas
Joint Replacement and Revision Surgery
Years of Experience:
Credentials & Certifications:
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of London UK
- MCh (Orth) Master of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Fellowship in Bone and Cartilage Transplantation and Joint Surgery, Queensland, Australia
Achievements & Awards:
- Extensive experience in primary and revision joint replacement of the hip and knee.
- Perform complex primary hip and knee replacement such as the high riding DDH.
- Revision experience of hip and knee with massive structure allograft and mega prosthesis.
- Expertise in periprosthetic joint infection and periprosthetic fractures.
- Pioneer of novel surgical techniques. Large database of patients. Around 300 joint replacements and revision annually.
- Several publications in high impact peer reviewed international journals.
- Invited faulty in several international meetings
- One of the pioneer members in establishing the bone bank in king faisal specialist hospital &R
- Member of the Girdlestone orthopedic society Oxford UK