Dr. Khalid Mohammed Alayed
- Internal Medicine at Aldara Hospital and Medical center since March 2020
- Internal Medicine at King Saud university medical city since September 2018
- Completed fellowship training in The General Internal Medicine Fellowship Program at McMaster University from July 2016- June 2018.
- Completed specialty training in Bariatric Medicine at McMaster University.
- Completed specialty training in Obstetric Medicine at University of Toronto/Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Completed residency training in core internal Medicine at University of Toronto July 2012- June 2016.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC); May/2016
- American board certified in internal medicine; (dABIM) Aug/2015.
- “Best teacher” award from Internal medicine residency program at King Saud University Medical City 2019