Dr. Khalid Aljohani
Years of Experience:
Credentials & Certifications:
- ABIM (American Board of Internal Medicine) in Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional cardiology.
- Royal College of Physician of Canada in Internal medicine and Cardiology.
Achievements & Awards:
- Treating all common cardiac diseases and acute coronary syndrome and angina.
- Complex coronary intervention and opening chronically occluded vessels.
- Peripheral intervention and TAVI (Changing valve without surgery)
- Dean list at College of Medicine KSU
- Certificate of appreciation from Mcgill University
- Resident teacher of the year Mcgill University
- Chief Fellows at Montreal Heart institute