Dr. Sheher Khizar
Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynecology
: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Years of Experience
Credentials & Certifications:
- MBBS, PLAB, DFFP, FRCOG,
- Structured Training in Obstetrics & Gynecology in UK leading to CCT
- Full Registration by General Medical Council, UK
- 21 Years of Experience of practice in OBGYN in UK with experience of a substantive consultant position in a tertiary unit in Manchester UK (Saint Mary’s Manchester).
- High risk obstetrics.
- Management of pregnant women with medical problems such as Diabetes.
- Highly skilled in management of complications of labour, delivery and post-partum period, in addition to Contraception, health screening for women and management of perimenopause and menopause.
- Member of the Blood Utilization &Tissue Committee at AL DARA Hospital representing Women Health department
- Member / Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, London, UK.
- Risk management lead in Saint Marys Manchester