Dr. Tarek Hamido
- Worked as the head of the MRI and CT Scanning Department Dr. Fakeeh Hospital, in Jeddah for 21 years.
- Adjunct professor in Al-Faisal university, Riyadh.
- Master’s degree and a Medical Doctorate degree via internship program (Germany and Egypt) with a fellowship in Klinikum Steglitz, West Berlin, Germany.
- As a part of continued update, he has a visiting fellowship of Radiology in California university.
- As a member of the European Society of Radiology, writings on advanced topics of imaging have been widely published.
- Dr. Hamido achieved JCIA 6 times.