Dr. Yasser Salam
Years of Experience:
Credentials & Certifications:
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- The National Board of Physicians and Surgeons (NBPAS)
Achievements & Awards:
- Specializes in conditions of the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and muscles in adults
- International clinical experience, including practice in the U.S.A., U.A.E., K.S.A. and Syria.
- International affiliate with Henry Ford Medical Group
- Adjunct Assistant Professor at Al Faisal University, Riyadh
- Adjunct Assistant Professor at United Arab Emirates University, UAE.
- Compassionate Physician Award 1997 in the U.S.A